Kindly choose your appointment type
Invisalign Touch-Up: Unlock your perfect smile - Book Your Spot Today!
Braces are the tried-and-true orthodontic treatment method, and we achieve great results for our patients with them! Modern braces are even more accurate and efficient than their predecessors, and are a great treatment option for every age.Book a consultation
How do braces work?
Fixed braces work using a series of brackets, metal archwires, and small elastics. We will affix a bracket to the front of each of your teeth and run the archwire through them. The elastics are what hold it all in place.
You will visit our office for regularly scheduled adjustment appointments over the course of treatment. Dr. Junyi will make small adjustments to your archwires, so that gentle pressure is applied to targeted areas. This will slowly move your teeth into alignment!
Types of braces we offer
- Metal braces: Metal braces are the traditional orthodontic treatment. They are great for all ages, and you can customize the color of your elastics to make treatment more fun!
- Clear braces: Clear braces provide an aesthetic finish for your traditional treatment. Made from tooth-colored ceramic, clear braces help your treatment blend in naturally with your smile.
- Invisible braces: Invisible braces, also known as Invisalign® clear aligners, don’t use the traditional bracket system. Instead, they shape your smile with barely-there custom trays for a truly discreet treatment.
Benefits of fixed braces
- Effective: Braces have been around for years for a reason, and new technology has only served to perfect this trusted treatment. Braces can be used to treat even the most complex orthodontic issues.
- Discreet: Fixed braces come in a clear option, which can help the treatment blend in with the color of your smile. Brackets are also smaller and lower-profile than ever before.
- Durable: As long as you follow the dietary guidelines laid out by Dr. Junyi, your braces should last you through your treatment from start to finish.
- Affordable: Especially when coupled with our flexible payment plans, fixed braces are a budget-friendly option for straightening your smile.